State-of-the-Art Windows for Every Home
Installing the right windows in your home can make all the difference. If you’re in the process of replacing your house windows, it’s important to take the time to choose the right options. Corey Turner Home Improvement Contractors, LLC provides a wide selection of window styles to suit your home’s energy, design and comfort needs.
Our Window Selection
- Double-Hung Replacement Windows – This option makes the home more spacious in appearance because of the ability to open both the top and the bottom sashes of the window.
- Single-Hung Replacement Windows – Single-hung windows are sleek and easy to clean. These window types work well in bathrooms, kitchens and many other locations.
- Casement Windows – This popular choice among homeowners is convenient and easy to use. They provide a great view of the outside and swing open with a simple turn of the handle.
- Awning Windows – These are a simple solution when you want more ventilation. The top hinges allow you to open and shut the awning window as you please. Because of its ability to swing outward, an awning window will block rain and debris from entering your interior.
- Bay Windows – Bay windows provide plenty of natural light and give you more room to store and display items. They can even give you more seating room or create a reading nook.
- Bow Windows – This style of window is perfect if you want to give your home a unique architectural feature and add more natural light. A bow window will project outwards and is generally made of four or more windows for a symmetrical appearance.
- Garden Windows – Garden windows add depth to your space while providing flowers and plants the ideal amount of sunlight to thrive.
- Hopper Windows – These windows are perfect for smaller spaces that need a little extra ventilation, such as attics, basements, sheds and garages.
Schedule an In-Home Consultation
Our professionals at Corey Turner Home Improvement Contractors, LLC will help you choose the perfect window solution. We have six decades of window installation experience. From double-hung replacement windows to casement and garden windows, we boast an impressive selection. Schedule your in-home consultation by calling (860) 633-1400, or fill out our online form.